We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tincture of bee podmore on vodka is popular with connoisseurs of apitherapy. When examining hives, beekeepers carefully select the bodies of naturally dead bees. At first glance, unsuitable material is actually a storehouse of vitamins, microelements and other substances valuable for the human body.
What are dead bees called
Bees are versatile insects that bring many benefits in their short life. In addition to honey, the beekeeper has from the apiary:
Even a dead insect is valuable. Bee life lasts about a month, so there are dead bees all year round. The massive collection of the valuable substance, which is commonly called the bee death, takes place after winter or in summer from the arrival board. The healing properties are not affected by the season.
What are dead bees good for?
It should be noted that podmore is used mainly in the form of an alcoholic tincture, but a decoction, tincture, ointment, dried and fried bees also have a powerful effect.
The bee product is indicated in the presence of the following conditions and diseases:
- high blood glucose levels;
- inflammatory processes;
- pathology of the male reproductive system (adenoma);
- hypertension, hypotension;
- dermatological diseases;
- diseases of the organs of vision (myopia);
- ailments of the kidneys, brain, heart and blood flow.
Important! Podmore, aged on vodka, alcohol, is used for treatment and prevention, strengthening the barrier functions of the body.
The use of dead bees in traditional medicine
In alternative medicine, all of the above dosage forms are used. By itself, the podmor is used in unconventional schemes for various pathologies. The use of drugs leads to the purification of the blood, the elimination of inflammatory foci, there is a destructive effect on streptococci, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, lamblia, and on some types of helminths. The main property of podmore is to strengthen the immune system.
In folk medicine, material from dead bees is used without fear, since there were no cases of side deviations.
The structure of the bee is saturated with chitosan. The chitin derivative bears similarities to human cartilage and connective tissue. The use of a bee product in any form allows you to start the processes of tissue regeneration.
In dead bees, bee venom is stored in excess. It acts as an antidote. In combination with chitosan, it has a therapeutic effect on ulcers of the digestive tract.
Traditional healers carry out therapy with bees under death with alcohol for such kidney pathologies:
- the presence of oxalate stones;
- changes in the structure of the kidney.
Important! Dead bees, infused with alcohol or vodka, eliminate the effects of a stroke, but any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. People over forty are recommended to undergo therapy twice a year.
When applying forms for external use, patients immediately feel relief. With therapeutic tactics, podmor eliminates pain syndrome, smoothes the inflammatory process. Thanks to the action of chitosan, cartilage tissue can be restored. Traditional methods of treatment are more effective if they are used simultaneously. So you can eliminate:
- rheumatic pains;
- salt deposits;
A common method of treating varicose veins by traditional healers is the use of podmore. It should be borne in mind that compresses should not be warm. The best solution for the diagnosis of varicose veins is to use alcoholic tincture. Alcohol preparations are rubbed in locally, and it is fashionable to apply decoctions and compresses from them to the focus of the disease for a long period. As a result of the course passed, the vascular walls are strengthened, stagnation disappears.
Unconventional therapies have proven to be effective in eliminating dermatological problems. External use of podmore is prescribed to relieve symptoms:
- dermatitis of various etiologies.
The ability to quickly restore damaged tissue has found its application in the treatment of skin diseases.
The medicinal properties of tincture of bee podmore
The scientific method revealed that insects contain many microelements in their bodies. This phenomenon explains the wide range of action of raw materials. Revealed the following properties from the use of insects:
- pain reliever;
- eliminating inflammatory processes;
The use of dead bees, according to the therapeutic scheme, allows you to obtain:
- Diuretic and choleretic action.
- Blood pressure normalization.
- Acceleration of metabolism.
- Normalization of the functions of systems and organs.
- Stopping the aging process.
- Getting rid of excess weight.
- Prevention of tumors.
No cases of side effects were recorded. For this reason, undermor is a popular component in alternative methods of treatment and cosmetology.
What does the tincture from the bee podmore treat?
An infusion from podmore on alcohol or vodka has found its application in conservative and alternative medicine. It is endowed with powerful healing potential. According to some sources, the drug is a panacea. He can even handle oncology.
The classic composition of bee calves and 40% alcohol is indicated for the following pathologies:
- diseases of the heart muscle and blood vessels;
- pathology of the liver and kidneys;
- dysfunction of the genitourinary system;
- violations in the reproductive organs;
- oncological diseases;
- high blood sugar;
- joint diseases;
- weakening of the barrier functions in the body;
- obesity, overweight;
- varicose veins;
- predisposition to dementia;
- alopecia, skin pathology on the head;
- dermatological problems;
- unstable pressure;
- stagnation in the liver, digestive organs;
- the need to improve blood quality;
- inflammation of the mouth and nose;
- predisposition to diseases of the organs of vision.
The list has no boundaries, but with the pathologies common today: pancreatitis, diseases of the digestive system, lymphatic system, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, thyroid gland - the tincture on dead bees copes perfectly and its use has been tested for centuries.
How to make a tincture from the dead bees
A universal form for use is a tincture of 70% alcohol from dead bees or good quality vodka. Since most often the form is used internally, one should not skimp on the quality of the components.
Recipe for tincture of bee podmore on alcohol
- podmore - 0.5 l;
- alcohol - 70%.
Algorithm of actions:
Dried bees are poured into a container for one and a half liters, poured to the top with alcohol. Withstand two weeks, filtered. The filtered liquid is diluted 1: 1 with water.
How to make a tincture of bee podmore on vodka
Tincture of bee mora on vodka does not differ from alcohol in the spectrum of application. For cooking take:
- dead bees - 2 tablespoons;
- vodka 40% - 400 ml.
Algorithm of actions:
Vodka is combined with insects and kept in a dark glass container without access to light for three weeks. For the first week, the solution with the beesworm is shaken daily, then once every three days. The resulting substance is filtered off. You can improve the properties by adding propolis tincture or eucalyptus leaf. If there is bee podmore, a vodka tincture, according to the recipe proposed above, should be prepared on your own so as not to acquire a fake.
How to take bee podmore
The use of alcoholic tincture of podmore from bees occurs according to the recommended schemes, depending on what pathology is to be treated. For some diseases, a course of 21 days is enough, others are treated for six months, a year or longer. For prophylactic purposes, the periods of use are unlimited.
How to take tincture of bee podmore on vodka
It is not necessary to use pharmacological tinctures of bee podmore on alcohol of dubious origin. You can prepare a preparation with good quality vodka. By adhering to the recipe and dosages for use, you can get a complete product.
The advantage of the homemade version of the preparation of beesworm is in the clear understanding that all components are natural and the proportions are observed. Drinking vodka tincture should be the same as for alcohol, observing the dosage and maintaining the scheme.
How to take beesworm for alcohol
It is important to strictly follow the treatment regimen.
- For preventive purposes, a calculation is made: 1 drop of vodka tincture per year of life. At 40 you will need 40 drops. The total volume is divided into two doses (morning, evening). Consumed half an hour before meals, diluted with water (20 drops per third of a glass of water). The treatment regimen should be maintained twice a year for 30 days.
- Diseases from the above list are treated at the rate of 1 drop of solution for alcohol for each year of life, but since the course lasts 12 months with short interruptions. During treatment, the dose is gradually doubled.
- To improve metabolism, slim down, cleanse the body of toxic compounds three times a day before meals (half an hour), use 15 drops of vodka or alcohol tincture. The course is designed for a month. You can repeat it after 2 months. With prolonged therapeutic fasting, this method is not used.
- Tincture of alcohol is effective for giardiasis. For a therapeutic effect, use 25 drops after meals three times a day. It is recommended to keep the course for 30 days.
- For the purpose of prevention and to strengthen the immune system, use 20 drops twice a day (2 months).
- With an increased blood sugar content, the alcohol tincture is brought to 5%, consumed constantly after a meal, 15 drops each.
- The course of cancer treatment is long. Within 30 days, use a tincture of 2 tablespoons before meals (three times a day), previously diluted in honey water. Take a break for 2 months and repeat the therapy.
- If uterine fibroids are diagnosed, it should be taken twice a day, 1 tablespoon, after dissolving in water. The course ends after complete recovery.
- For male ailments (prostatitis, impotence), alcohol tincture is taken 20 drops after a meal (2 months).
- If there are pathologies of the genitourinary system, drink the remedy twice a day before meals. The recommended course is a month.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system are treated mainly with rubbing, compresses.
Important! Intensive rubbing of the drug is undesirable, it is recommended to wet the centers of pain with a napkin soaked in tincture.
If there are doubts about the safety of the treatment, it is recommended to discuss the method with your doctor. Any changes in the state of health are a reason to consult a specialist.
Bee decoction recipe
A decoction from the dead bees is used to treat male diseases. It is effective for BPH and for strengthening the body's barrier functions. The remedy is effective for thyroid dysfunction. For cooking you will need:
- chopped podmore - 15 g;
- boiled water - 0.5 l;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- propolis for alcohol - 1 teaspoon.
Pour boiled water into small crumbs, simmer for an hour over moderate heat. Allow to cool at room temperature, filter. Honey and alcoholic propolis are added to the broth. Consumed within a month twice a day (1 tablespoon). The best time to take a decoction is a couple of minutes before breakfast and before going to bed. The course of treatment is repeated six months later.
In case of thyroid dysfunction, therapy continues for 21 days, after a month's break, the treatment is repeated.
Important! The broth has powerful properties and can be an alternative to alcohol or vodka tinctures.
Tinctures on vodka or alcohol are contraindicated in case of individual immunity to bee products. Also, treatment with such dosage forms for problems with alcohol is unacceptable. Women during gestation and breastfeeding do not use alcohol-containing drugs so as not to harm the baby.
Contraindications to the treatment of dead bees
The use of tincture of podmore bees on vodka for treatment is not allowed:
- allergy sufferers;
- preschool children;
- pregnant women;
- patients with oncology with an accelerated metabolism;
- patients in serious condition.
The doctor should pay attention to age, concomitant diseases, take into account the characteristics of the anamnesis, before recommending a medicinal substance based on bees.
Terms and conditions of storage
Before storing the beesworm, it should be thermally treated. Insects are spread on trays and dried. Dry rooms with good ventilation are suitable for these purposes. If the raw materials are dried in the oven, the result is better, and the material is of better quality.
After drying, the dead water is poured into woven bags and stored suspended in dry closets. So the raw material can be stored for up to a year. Can also be stored cooked or frozen.
Important! Frozen bees can only be thawed once.
If we are talking about dosage forms, then:
- alcohol tincture from the dead bees is stored in a dark place, in tightly sealed containers for no more than three months;
- the extract of beesworm is not suitable for long-term storage - should be used within 2 - 3 days;
- the broth retains its healing properties for two weeks at +5.
Storage requirements should be met, otherwise the pore will not give the desired result, and with the formation of moldy foci it can even harm.
Tincture of bee podmore on vodka is easy to prepare at home. You can also buy it in specialized stores, but you should seriously approach the issue and make a purchase from trusted sellers. The bee moron is sold in the markets. If you managed to get good quality raw materials, you should prepare the medicine yourself. So there is no doubt about the result, to get 100% return from the natural natural composition.